blogging again

Do people even do this anymore? Blog? I don't even know, because I totally quit reading them. I mean, not completely, and not intentionally. Partially because I had like 5,683 on my phone, a kid was doing something cute, and so I deleted my feedly app to document said cute.

However, the past few weeks, I've been heading back to my old favorites and I remembered what I was missing... the community, the words, the heart. I've missed it, and it made me miss writing. So here we are. Here I am.

Honestly, I make no promises. I give you no schedule nor goals. Because truth be told, it's completely reasonable that I'll log into this once a month, stare at the page with my name and picture trying to process the many thoughts in my head, only to be sidetracked by a sticky toddler, and never return.

I would love to make this a thing. I would love to actually be a blogger. I mean, I've been talking about "starting a blog" since the early 2000s. I've started blogs, and ran away screaming from the pressure I put on myself to blog on a schedule. Schedules don't work well for me, perhaps an issue I should address, but I won't be doing that here.

So welcome. To my little inconsistent space... I have no clue what I'll be blogging about. Legitimately. There's a good chance you'll find a lot about parenting and church things, faith and Jesus things, maybe marriage things, possibly politics and feminism, I might share a good beauty product here or there, but probably not... because let's be honest... who has time to shower or shave, or do their hair? Make up? A lot of people, probably, but generally I don't. You'll know when I do, because I'll selfie it. Because if a tree falls in the wood and no one hears, did it really fall? So goes if a mom does her hair and her make up, but does not take a selfie, did she actually shower?

What you definitely won't find... good grammar. Seriously, grammar police, NEVER RETURN. Because my grammar will probably make you hyperventilate. This is a health PSA. You've been warned. If you've read this far, then you've been given plenty of examples. Come back at your own risk. You won't find good photography... You might find a pretty awesome filtered Instagram picture though.

You will just find me for now. Trying to figure out what I would like this space to be. Figuring out what my voice sounds like. I would love to invite you into that.

So I'll see you around, maybe tomorrow, maybe in September.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top